Fiks trafikken i Bangkok innen 3 måneder

Svar
Brukeravatar
tdr
Sted: Norge
Kontakt:

Nå skal det endelig bli orden på trafikken i Bangkok har Prayut bestemt. Han har gitt beskjed til politiet om å legge ressurser til slik at man unngår de enorme køene.
Statsministeren sier at relevant teknologi må bli tilpasset for å kontrollere trafikkflyten, spesielt i rushtiden.

Vi får se om teknologien og ressursene til politet klarer gjøre noe med det enorme antallet biler på veiene da, men Prayut har jo bestemt at det skal ordnes så vi får se :lol:

Fix Bangkok’s traffic within 3 months – Thai PM
Thai PM Prayut has instructed police stations to help with efforts to ease Bangkok’s severe road congestion problems within three months. The PM says that relevant technology must be adopted to help control and manage traffic flow, especially during peak hours.

“The government can’t deny the responsibility of easing traffic problems.”

He was speaking during a visit to the Traffic Police Division’s integrated traffic control centre. During the visit, General Prayut said that from now on all police stations in Bangkok will have to follow instructions from the traffic-control centre, in a move to ease traffic problems around the capital.

He said technology could be adopted to get real-time traffic data for the city’s entire network of roads, rails and waterways. Using up-to-date technology would provide better and more accurate traffic updates compared to just humans watching monitors.

He also suggested that help should be sought from university researchers about the use of technology in analysing traffic conditions and easing traffic flow. The PM said this effort to ease traffic congestion should yield a positive result within three months and has threatened to take disciplinary action against any police station found to have been negligent.

He said all related state agencies should work together closely and seriously, in a united manner, to help ease the traffic problem. He cited the Metropolitan Police, Expressway and Rapid Transit Authority, State Railway of Thailand |and Bangkok Mass Transit Authority, among others.

Prayut has also instructed national police chief, General Chaktip Chaijinda, to ensure that motorcades of his Cabinet members do not affect the already congested traffic. His instruction came after Bangkok commuters complained about frequent motorcades led by police motorcycles during rush hour.
Grunnlegger og eier av nettstedet dere nå er inne på.
Hvis noen har spørsmål eller forslag så send meg gjerne en PM.
Kolami

Ja..det har blitt mye verre bare det siste året..alle trafikklysene lager ett kjempeproblem sammen med u-turn..når de befinner seg på samme kjøreretning står trafikken...

Å la politiet ta seg av alle problemene i Thailand er jo latterlig..BKK har ikke en gang parkeringsvakter..sier sitt..6 felt er 4 felt, 4 felt er 2 felt..ettersom ett felt i hver kjøreretning blir brukt til parkering for ett eller annet formål..
Svar

Gå tilbake til «Nyheter fra media»