Prayut suspendert av retten som statsminister

Svar
Brukeravatar
tdr
Sted: Norge
Kontakt:

Prayut har i henhold til en foreløpig avgjørelse i retten sittet 8 år som statsminister, noe som er maksimal tid i henhold til loven i Thailand.

Selv hevder Prayut at han startet som statsminister i 2017, og vil ikke regne med tiden som han regjerte som militært innsatt statsminister etter juntaen gjennomførte statskupp i 2014.

WHEN IS HIS 8 YEARS UP?
Chuan Leekpai, President of Thailand’s National Assembly and House Speaker, has submitted the opposition parties’ petition to the Constitutional Court on 22nd August to seek a ruling on Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha’s 8-year term in the office, claimed by the Opposition and some academics to come to an end on August 24th this year.

In the petition, the Constitutional Court is also asked to order the prime minister to cease his work and duties as prime minister. The petition is based on Article 158 of the constitution, drafted by a military-appointed council in 2017, which states the prime minister “shall not hold office for more than eight years in total, whether or not holding consecutive term.”

Prayuth’s critics and opposition parties argue that his term started on August 24th, about three months after the coup, when the king officially endorsed him as PM following a vote by a legislature dominated by junta-picked lawmakers.

Some of Prayuth’s defenders, on the other hand, say his tenure started on April 6, 2017, when the current constitution was ratified, saying that it was not retroactive. Others, meanwhile, claim his start date should be July 10, 2019, when the parliament elected him prime minister.
Grunnlegger og eier av nettstedet dere nå er inne på.
Hvis noen har spørsmål eller forslag så send meg gjerne en PM.
Brukeravatar
riflefish
Sted: ved havet

blir spenner og se hva som nå skjer!,
de neste 14 dager om " klokkemannen overtar"?

(Prayuth has 15 days to respond, the court told media in a statement, adding that a panel of judges ruled five to four in favour of his suspension, starting from Wednesday.

Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam has said previously that Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwon would be the acting prime minister in the absence of Gen Prayut. Gen Prayut could continue to attend... as minister of defence

Please credit and share this article with others using this l

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 022-08-24/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prawit_Wongsuwan
Vedlegg
96711765-3E95-4757-B373-FB2D3DB49A93.jpeg
Det perfekte liv er å ikke jakte på det perfekte liv. :roll:
Brukeravatar
riflefish
Sted: ved havet

virker litt uklart med meldinger om prajut er avsatt i påvente av retten, det meldes samtidig at prajut har 14 dager på
og " godta" det hele,
håper inderligt det ikke blir nye oppstander,
Det perfekte liv er å ikke jakte på det perfekte liv. :roll:
Kolami

Kongen gir vel enten tommelen opp eller ned....hva loven sier er vel irrelevent i Thailand..loven gjelder for vanlige folk og ikke disse folka..
Svar

Gå tilbake til «Historie, politikk og samfunn»