Nytt skjema kreves i forbindelse med visumsøknad

Brukeravatar
riflefish
Sted: ved havet

Who are NOT required to have health insurance?

According to the immigration office, only foreign retirees holding non-immigration O-A visa will be affected. They will be required to present their insurance policies with the remaining coverage period for their stay or they would be denied entry or refusal of visa extension. According to the order, health insurance is not required for those applying for an extension of stay of a non-immigrant category O visa based on retirement or Thai wife.
(Hvem er IKKE pålagt å ha helseforsikring?

I følge immigrasjonskontoret er det kun utenlandske pensjonister som har O-A visum for ikke-immigrasjon som vil bli berørt. De vil bli pålagt å presentere sine forsikringer med den gjenværende dekningsperioden for oppholdet, ellers vil de bli nektet innreise eller avslag på visumforlengelse. I følge pålegget er det ikke nødvendig med helseforsikring for de som søker om forlengelse av oppholdet til et visum av kategori O som ikke er innvandrer basert på pensjon eller thailandsk kone.)

https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel-to-t ... r-retirees

dette m forsikring har fått mange eldre og ikke helt i 100 til
og tenke

men:
What are my options if I am not qualified to get health insurance?

There are foreign retirees who are not eligible to have health insurance due to age requirement or due to pre-existing medical conditions. Here are the options that you can do to avoid the health insurance requirement and still obtain the 1-year visa extension:

1. First Time Applicant

If you are a first-time applicant, you may avoid the health insurance requirement if you apply for the non-immigrant O visa instead of the non-immigrant O-A visa. You will obtain this non-immigrant O visa from the Thai embassy or consulate in your home country or country of residence.
In your application, you will state that the purpose of travel is “in view of retirement”.
In some countries, if you are receiving state pension, you will automatically qualify for a non-immigrant O visa.
You will enter Thailand on the non-immigrant O visa. You need to prepare the financial requirement of 800,000 THB savings in a Thai bank account or an income letter from your embassy.
On the last 30 days of your permit to stay, you will apply for the 1-year retirement visa extension.
Det perfekte liv er å ikke jakte på det perfekte liv. :roll:
Brukeravatar
riflefish

INKOGNITO skrev: 29 des 2021, 21:10 Er det noen som vet om det finnes muligheter til å få ordnet non.imm. visum, eller årsvisum, på ordinært vis og ordinære gebyrer om man reiser inn uten visum, og får visa exemption ved ankomst immigration på flyplassen? Har hatt årsvisum i årevis før men er gått ut nå.

ser ut til du reiser inn
og søker om " change of visa"

2. Currently Holding Non-immigrant O-A Visa or O-A Visa Extension

If you already in Thailand and you are currently staying under a non-immigrant O-A visa or extension of stay, you only have one option. You have to cancel the visa or let it expire and leave Thailand to avoid overstay.
You may return to your home country and apply for the non-immigrant O visa as mentioned in option number 1.
If you do not plan to travel back to your home country, you may also just travel to a neighboring country of Thailand and return as a tourist. You may return on a 60-day tourist visa or you may return on a 30-day visa exemption. If you will be asked by the immigration officer upon returning, you may state that you are going to change into a non-immigrant O visa based on retirement.
After returning to Thailand as tourist, you will immediately sort out your Thai bank account to meet the financial requirement.
You will apply for the “change of visa”. You will apply for the non-immigrant O visa based on retirement. The process will take 15 days. It is advisable to check with your local immigration office for additional requirements. Please note that some immigration offices will not accept using the monthly income when you change your status from tourist into non-immigrant O visa.
Once you have changed to a non-immigrant O visa, you need to wait until you are half-way through the visa or once you are on the last 30 days of the visa before you can apply for the 1-year extension.
You are only required to meet the financial requirement and the proof of address when you apply for the 1-year extension. The medical certificate, police clearance, and health insurance are not required.

vidre:

In some countries, if you are receiving state pension, you will automatically qualify for a non-immigrant O visa.
Brukeravatar
riflefish

riflefish skrev: 30 des 2021, 04:18 ser ut til du reiser inn
og søker om " change of visa"

2. Currently Holding Non-immigrant O-A Visa or O-A Visa Extension

If you already in Thailand and you are currently staying under a non-immigrant O-A visa or extension of stay, you only have one option. You have to cancel the visa or let it expire and leave Thailand to avoid overstay.
You may return to your home country and apply for the non-immigrant O visa as mentioned in option number 1.
If you do not plan to travel back to your home country, you may also just travel to a neighboring country of Thailand and return as a tourist. You may return on a 60-day tourist visa or you may return on a 30-day visa exemption. If you will be asked by the immigration officer upon returning, you may state that you are going to change into a non-immigrant O visa based on retirement.
After returning to Thailand as tourist, you will immediately sort out your Thai bank account to meet the financial requirement.
You will apply for the “change of visa”. You will apply for the non-immigrant O visa based on retirement. The process will take 15 days. It is advisable to check with your local immigration office for additional requirements. Please note that some immigration offices will not accept using the monthly income when you change your status from tourist into non-immigrant O visa.
Once you have changed to a non-immigrant O visa, you need to wait until you are half-way through the visa or once you are on the last 30 days of the visa before you can apply for the 1-year extension.
You are only required to meet the financial requirement and the proof of address when you apply for the 1-year extension. The medical certificate, police clearance, and health insurance are not required.

vidre:

Enter as a Tourist and Apply for the Non-Immigrant O Visa and Extension in Thailand:
The foreigner on a visa exemption stamp or a tourist visa can still apply for a retirement visa given that the foreigner has already met the requirements for the non-immigrant O visa and for the one year extension visa applications. This can be done at the immigration office in Thailand.

UPDATE:Due to COVID-19 pandemic, all foreigners entering Thailand are required to obtain a Certificate of Entry (COE) from the local Thai Embassy or Consulate in their current location prior to traveling to Thailand. The application for the COE requires Alternative Sate Quarantine Hotel (ASQ) reservation for the mandatory 14-day quarantine and COVID-19 Travel Insurance.

Brukeravatar
riflefish

riflefish skrev: 30 des 2021, 04:49 Enter as a Tourist and Apply for the Non-Immigrant O Visa and Extension in Thailand:
The foreigner on a visa exemption stamp or a tourist visa can still apply for a retirement visa given that the foreigner has already met the requirements for the non-immigrant O visa and for the one year extension visa applications. This can be done at the immigration office in Thailand.

UPDATE:Due to COVID-19 pandemic, all foreigners entering Thailand are required to obtain a Certificate of Entry (COE) from the local Thai Embassy or Consulate in their current location prior to traveling to Thailand. The application for the COE requires Alternative Sate Quarantine Hotel (ASQ) reservation for the mandatory 14-day quarantine and COVID-19 Travel Insurance.

vidre:

[/quote]

Enter as a Tourist and Apply for the Non-Immigrant O Visa and Extension in Thailand:

Mariekjeks

Olav Seglem skrev: 28 des 2021, 19:21 90 dagers pensjonist :-)
Aha, ja det er vanlig Non immigrant O visa, da trenger man forsikring men ikke dette nye forsikringsskjemaet, det kreves kun for ett års visum.
Mariekjeks

Geir Rasch skrev: 29 des 2021, 12:24 Virker som om det er endel usikkerhet rundt dette med Non O visum. I sin tid (2011) fikk jeg dette på ambassaden i Oslo. I år har jeg blitt fortalt at ambassaden ikke lenger utsteder Non O, bare Non O A. Er og blitt fortalt at Non O er det immigrasjonen i Thailand som utsteder. Altså om du reiser visumfritt til Thailand og oppsøker immigrasjonen så kan du få Non O. Har ikke kontrollert dette selv, er bare noe jeg har lest/blitt fortalt.
Ser av lenken til Rifle at de krever forsikring på Non O, det var nytt. Men et Non O gjelder jo bare i 90 dager, så da kan det heller ikke kreves at forsikringen gjelder for en lengre periode enn 90 dager. Har selv nå i desember fornyet visumet med et nytt år og det var da ingen krav om forsikring.
Ja jeg vet om noen som fikk Non immigrant O visum fra ambassaden i oslo i forrige uke.
For øvrig kan det være lurt å ha reiseforsikring litt lenger enn 90 dager, i tilfelle man tester positivt på corona siste dag man er i thailand og blir satt i tvungen karantene på sykehus i masse dager.
Geir Rasch skrev: 29 des 2021, 12:24 Har selv nå i desember fornyet visumet med et nytt år og det var da ingen krav om forsikring.
Pussig, da slapp du enkelt unna!
chelsea
Sted: Bangkok

Mariekjeks skrev: 30 des 2021, 17:36 Ja jeg vet om noen som fikk Non immigrant O visum fra ambassaden i oslo i forrige uke.
For øvrig kan det være lurt å ha reiseforsikring litt lenger enn 90 dager, i tilfelle man tester positivt på corona siste dag man er i thailand og blir satt i tvungen karantene på sykehus i masse dager.

Pussig, da slapp du enkelt unna!
dette er ikke noe nytt dere som skal ha dem skal ha visum i oslo må ha forsikring, dem som skal ha det i thailand slipper dette vært lenge ikke noe nytt
Wood1958

Et godt forslag av trådstarter,
mens jeg undres på om hvordan tråden utviklet seg om forslaget kom fra fks TH myndigheter. Samtidig så dekkes kanskje slikt isåfall av forsikringen da det er en følge av noe uforusett den vel skal dekke. Reiseforsikringen skal vel dekke fra utreise til hjemkomst. Mulig slikt bør undersøkes.
Brukeravatar
riflefish

her er 56 spørsmål og svar om teama
visum "A-O" og "O" belyser det fleste spørsmål med
proff svar

Kolami

riflefish skrev: 31 des 2021, 04:25 her er 56 spørsmål og svar om teama
visum "A-O" og "O" belyser det fleste spørsmål med
proff svar

Jeg håper de fortsetter med dette..så det ikke kommer turister til landet..som expat så trives jeg med zero turister :lol:
Svar

Gå tilbake til «Visum til Thailand»