ubekrefta meldinger fra cnn melder at 7
tankskip skal være angrepet!
da vil vi i dag se en kraftig oppgang i oljeprisen på north sea brent

7-10 tankskip i flammer?

https://youtu.be/7CqtXq5pkQw

reuters melder følgende:

MAY 13, 2019 / 10:52 AM / UPDATED 25 MINUTES AGO
Saudi Energy Minister says two Saudi oil tankers attacked near UAE waters
FILE PHOTO: Saudi Minister of Energy Khalid al-Falih speaks during financial sector conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia April 24, 2019. REUTERS/Stringer.
DUBAI (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia’s Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said on Monday that two Saudi oil tankers were targeted on Sunday in “a sabotage attack” off the coast of Fujairah, part of the United Arab Emirates, threatening the security of global oil supplies.

One of the two vessels was on its way to be loaded with Saudi crude oil from the port of Ras Tanura, to be delivered to state-owned oil company Saudi Aramco’s customers in the United States, Falih said in a statement carried by state news agency SPA.

The attack did not lead to any casualties or an oil spill but caused significant damage to the structures of the two vessels, he added.

On Sunday, the UAE foreign ministry said four commercial vessels were targeted by “sabotage operations” near the territorial waters of the United Arab Emirates without causing casualties. It gave no details of the nature of the sabotage.
Det perfekte liv er å ikke jakte på det perfekte liv. :roll:
Brukeravatar
Phay
Sted: Milkway

Takk gud for at det ikke var skutt ned noen sivile fly i området!

Det politiske spillet vi nå ser er farlig, og historien med blokkader tidligere viser at det bare fører til mer ustabilitet.

Vi får vente på bekreftede meldinger om hva som har skjedd, og hva som skjer videre.
🌞
Brukeravatar
riflefish
Sted: ved havet

siste!
men ingen fotos:
er dette et spill?
isåfall farligt,

WORLD NEWS
The Latest: Saudi Arabia: Attack on tankers 'criminal act'
May 13, 2019

Associated Press
FILE - In this May 30, 2012, file photo, fishermen cross the sea waters off Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, near the Strait of Hormuz. The United Arab Emirates said Sunday, May 12, 2019 that four commercial ships near Fujairah
FILE - In this May 30, 2012, file photo, fishermen cross the sea waters off Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, near the Strait of Hormuz. The United Arab Emirates said Sunday, May 12, 2019 that four commercial ships near Fujairah
KAMRAN JEBREILI

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The Latest on alleged sabotage of ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates (all times local):

11:40 a.m.

Saudi Arabia's Foreign Ministry is condemning "acts of sabotage" that targeted two of its oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman near the coast of the United Arab Emirates.

A ministry statement published on the state-run Saudi Press Agency on Monday, said "this criminal act poses a serious threat to the security and safety of maritime traffic, which reflects negatively on regional and international peace and security."

It added that Saudi Arabia stands alongside the UAE "in all measures taken to safeguard its security and interests." The kingdom says the unspecified act of sabotage did not lead to any casualties or oil spill.

Earlier, SPA also quoted the Saudi minister of energy, Khalid Al-Falih, as saying the attack on Sunday aims to undermine the freedom of maritime navigation, and the "security of oil supplies to consumers all over the world."

He also emphasized the "joint responsibility of the international community to protect" the safety of maritime navigation and the security of oil tankers.

___

9:10 a.m.

Iran's Foreign Ministry is calling for clarification about what happened with two Saudi oil tankers that the kingdom said were targeted in a "sabotage attack" off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.

Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi on Monday expressed concerns over the explosions that affected the oil tankers and said there should be more information about what exactly happened.

He says the security of shipping and maritime transport in the region is of paramount importance.

The state-run IRNA news agency also quoted Mousavi on Monday as cautioning against any "conspiracy orchestrated by ill-wishers" and "adventurism by foreigners" to undermine the region's stability and security.

___

7:30 a.m.

Saudi Arabia's energy minister says two Saudi oil tankers were targeted in a "sabotage attack" off the coast of the United Arab Emirates and sustained "significant damage."

Khalid Al-Falih made the comments in a statement carried early Monday by the state-run Saudi Press Agency.

He said the two tankers were targeted off the coast of Fujairah.

He said one tanker was en route to the kingdom to be loaded with Saudi crude oil to send to the United States.

He did not identify the tankers.

He said: "Fortunately, the attack didn't lead to any casualties or oil spill; however, it caused significant damage to the structures of the two vessels."

The UAE on Sunday said an alleged sabotage attack targeted four boats, without elaborating or naming suspects.

___

7 a.m.

The U.S. has issued a new alert to maritime traffic over alleged "acts of sabotage" of ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates amid heightened regional tensions between American and Iran.

The U.S. Maritime Administration, which stressing the incidents had not been confirmed, warned shippers early Monday to exercise caution when traveling past Fujairah, a port city on the eastern edge of the United Arab Emirates on the Gulf of Oman.

It gave coordinates of the alleged sabotage, putting it just north of Fujairah.

The UAE on Sunday said the sabotage targeted four boats, without elaborating or naming suspects. It came just hours after Iranian and Lebanese media outlets aired false reports of explosions at the nearby Emirati port in Fujairah, which bunkers and ships oil.
Brukeravatar
Phay

Israel og saudi har mest å tjene på at situasjonen eskalerer.
🌞
Brukeravatar
riflefish

Phay skrev: 13 mai 2019, 10:58 Israel og saudi har mest å tjene på at situasjonen eskalerer.
så langt så har jeg googla og funnet
masse som er skrevet!
men ingen fotos av hendelsen
det har variertt fra 2 til 9 skip
jeg tror nå dette er provokatører og krigshisse propaganda,
for og egge opp til ytterligre konflikt,
og som du nevner ABM og israil
erjo « livredd» iran,,
chelsea
Sted: Bangkok

la oss håpe at det smeller snart få opp olje prisen der den skal være ;)
Brukeravatar
Phay

Usa mener det er høyest sannsynelig Iran som står bak angrepene.

Ett Japansk og Norsk eid skip er angrepet det siste døgnet, mens Japans statminister er påbesøk i Iran. Det er nesten så man begynner å tro på konspirasjonsteorier igjen.

https://youtu.be/GOKmtDmHqp4
🌞
Brukeravatar
riflefish

https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/krigstr ... a/71185006

har liten tro dette er iran

men MBS saudi
Vedlegg
B17D77E8-E325-4BE4-B475-CD0DBA077C00.jpeg
Brukeravatar
Phay

chelsea skrev: 13 mai 2019, 16:16 la oss håpe at det smeller snart få opp olje prisen der den skal være ;)
Du skal være forsiktig med å ønske noe, for det kan plutselig gå i oppfyllelse! Tro meg det vil få konsekvenser for oss her i Thailand også. Den neste verdenskrigen vil bli langvarig med uante konsekvenser og nye allianser! Usa har alt å tape på å gå til krig ned Iran!
🌞
RobertX
Sted: Cebu City, Filippinene

Tviler ekstremt sterkt på at Iran hadde noe med angrepet å gjøre. Når slikt som dette skjer må man altid spørre "Qui Bono", hvem er tjent med hendelsen? Og i så måte er jo Iran den som desidert MINST er tjent med det.

Om det virkelig var torpedoer som ble brukt kan det like gjerne være en Israelsk ubåt som også opererer i Persia-bukten. Eller plantede eksplosiver i havnen før de gikk ut. Torpedoer vil vel være under overflaten og ha skader innover i skroget, mens plantede eksplosiver om de er over vannlinjen og skadene slår utover.

Det er helt tragisk at de leker med ilden på denne måten. Iran er ikke en utarmet nasjon som Irak var. Om de virkelig begynner å angripe Iran så kommer hele midt-østen til å stå i brann.
"Scale back your long hopes, to a short period. While we speak, time is envious and is running away from us. Seize the day, trusting little in the future.", by the Roman poet Horace in 65 BC. Carpe Diem
Svar

Gå tilbake til «Nyheter fra media»