Inferno

Kolami

Jeg vet ikke helt hva jeg skal si..men vi hadde ingen nyheter idag morges. Så jeg regner med at alt er i orden hvor kjemikalie fabrikk gikk opp i flammer..ettersom redningsmannskapet går blant ruinene av en kjemikaliefabrikk uten maske regner jeg med at alt er i beste hender. :?

Hvordan var det med maskebruk og covid igjen? :lol:

:shock: https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/g ... 60-injured
Brukeravatar
riflefish
Sted: ved havet

Kolami skrev: 05 jul 2021, 15:24 Jeg vet ikke helt hva jeg skal si..men vi hadde ingen nyheter idag morges. Så jeg regner med at alt er i orden hvor kjemikalie fabrikk gikk opp i flammer..ettersom redningsmannskapet går blant ruinene av en kjemikaliefabrikk uten maske regner jeg med at alt er i beste hender. :?

rett bortafor meg!

varjo en stor explusjons brann her for et pr siden,

var utafore 5 km grensa for evac

giftig røyk borte nå

mye styr ( in) som brant

" dette skriver sjukehus ledern som bor i moban

a toxicologist. Wind direction and cooler air in the evening and dusk May cause various poisonous gases to descend closer to the ground and in the direction of the wind farther. affecting the health of the people in the area even more Initially, as far as the fire was estimated, it would not be easily extinguished. It may take up to 3 days or more.
Vedlegg
651064D1-B626-4257-B785-937ACBE30A5F.jpeg
Sist redigert av riflefish den 05 jul 2021, 17:13, redigert 2 ganger totalt.
Det perfekte liv er å ikke jakte på det perfekte liv. :roll:
Wood1958

Kolami skrev: 05 jul 2021, 15:24 Jeg vet ikke helt hva jeg skal si..men vi hadde ingen nyheter idag morges. Så jeg regner med at alt er i orden hvor kjemikalie fabrikk gikk opp i flammer..ettersom redningsmannskapet går blant ruinene av en kjemikaliefabrikk uten maske regner jeg med at alt er i beste hender. :?

Respekt for de som vil redde liv fremfor å vente på noe eventuelt spart vekk HMS utstyr
Brukeravatar
riflefish

riflefish skrev: 05 jul 2021, 16:13 rett bortafor meg!

varjo en stor explusjons brann her for et pr siden,

var utafore 5 km grensa for evac

giftig røyk borte nå

mye styr ( in) som brant

" dette skriver sjukehus ledern som bor i moban

a toxicologist. Wind direction and cooler air in the evening and dusk May cause various poisonous gases to descend closer to the ground and in the direction of the wind farther. affecting the health of the people in the area even more Initially, as far as the fire was estimated, it would not be easily extinguished. It may take up to 3 days or more.

dårlig youtube fil av brannenhttps://youtu.be/g_ZHqNF66jY
Brukeravatar
riflefish

nye advarsler her jeg har oversatt m google

ps personlig er jeg ikke særlig "
skrømte"

I just knew that the knowledge of petrochemicals What I have learned will be used today.
from the explosion of the foam factory at King Kaew
Let me warn everyone within 10KM radius must evacuate only.

1. Precursors that cause explosions including non-stop fire. It is now clear that Styrene monomer, simply referred to as the precursor to the production of foam.

2.Number of Styrene at the factory manager The pre-incident report was 1,600 tons, which is a huge amount. If you think that it's a liquid state, it's about 1,600,000 liters that it's flammable in any state, whether it's solid, liquid or gas. If it's true and it's all ignited, I think it still burns for a week. not all

3.Styrene can burn with oxygen in the air With a temperature of only 60 degrees C, it can be ignited.

4. Spraying water to extinguish the fire directly on the Styrene. It is virtually useless as its density (Density 0.9xx) is lighter than water, allowing it to remain flammable. because it will float above the water surface

5. Using the method of spraying foam fire extinguishing cover the surface to cut off the fuel to meet with oxygen. is the only way to cut combustible reaction cycle And it's the only thing we can do right now. But if the item is in the storage tank whether on the underground This will not be possible. Because the foam is injected, it will not be able to enter the tank.

6. The idea given Helicopters throw foam from the sky. There are too many limitations in terms of not being able to control the foam to float in the place. that you want Due to the light weight of the foam or no one can guarantee when the tank will explode. And the force of the explosion can be severe, causing the helicopter to fall, including we never practiced tying. to drop of liquid type sprinkled from the sky by helicopter before

7. Water injection can only be sprayed into the structure of the tank. to help exchange heat and reduce the temperature But not all heat can be controlled due to the styrene in the self polymerization tank. And exothermic reaction (Exothermic reaction) of the tank is still without mixing thoroughly, making it impossible to reduce the temperature of the liquid in the tank easily. So stop thinking about spraying water.

8. This combustion Product that has come out with a concern is carbon monoxide (CO). Simply put, the smoke of this combustion. You may be unconscious for a short time or you are at risk of developing cancer. If it gets into large quantities

9. To control all these reactions This may be done by adding a reaction inhibitor. But we've been past that point for a long time. If the temperature in the storage tank is exceeded 60c stop thinking about it

10. In my opinion about extinguishing the fire Now this might be impossible. because it expands more and more Worst of all, we'll have to wait. all substrates It burns to the end by itself, with no further explosions to be burned. or cause the burning to eat a wider area than this

11. Fon Luang doesn't help at all. Stupid, just stay still, beg Isis.

12. It's been almost 18 hours since the government or the government has not had an Action. to which agency came out to deal with this crisis, including no command center solution direction I've been following the news since morning. People don't even know what to do. When to evacuate Or what precautions should be taken?

This is not counting the unpreparedness. fire protection suit Chemical protective clothing with standard since early morning I still don't see the readiness for these things at all.
Really ask. Isn't people's lives worth that much? Where did all our budget go??

I warn again Immigration was the only option.
Don't wait for someone to help us. Now you have to help yourself first.

If Worst Case Really Happened This fire spread to cause an explosion. New time in other places or other chemicals, I'm afraid a radius of 10Km may not be enough for the safety of your life and property. Well, within 20 kilometers, find a way to evacuate first. Probably something safer.

don't inhale the smoke
Don't think it's far, it might not reach us
Recommend evacuation only.

I hope everyone is safe.
Brukeravatar
riflefish

jeg mener nå

at de dramatiserer dette noe oppi proposjoner
klart de for controll over dette,
Arild Holtet

riflefish skrev: 05 jul 2021, 17:24 dårlig youtube fil av brannenhttps://youtu.be/g_ZHqNF66jY
Fulgte med på dette som skjedde i Samut Prakan i går, og det døde dessverre en brannmann og 60 mennesker ble skadet. Det er en liten video og fra Bangkok Post i går.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... 60-injured

A.H.

Brukeravatar
riflefish

mere brann, ikke langt unna forrige dette er " ladkrabang" det er rett v container terminalen
Vedlegg
64E051B7-D35C-4C44-A442-DA69F11AE1B0.jpeg
Brukeravatar
sikry
Sted: Pattaya / Phaya Mengrai

80000 påvirket etter brannen i Samut Prakan.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... huge-blaze
Kolami

Wood1958 skrev: 05 jul 2021, 16:22 Respekt for de som vil redde liv fremfor å vente på noe eventuelt spart vekk HMS utstyr
Hvis de hadde noe forlagt HMS utstyr så hadde de vel tid før brannen var slokket...spøk til side..

I Bangkok virker det som folk har havnet i en slags forstadie til panikk hva det angår covid..myndighetene har skremt livskiten ut av folk..

Problemene til thaiene er dårlig helse forbundet med pusteproblemer..åja, jeg skrev visstnok om dette problemet for ett par år siden hvor alle unge som er født i Bangkok og Omegn får astmalignende symptomer...man kan tenke seg hvor mange eldre som har dette problemet allerede..

Så da sier det seg selv av covid lusker rundt hjørnet..dette forsvinner ikke med det første, ihverfall ikke i Bangkok skulle jeg tro..
Svar

Gå tilbake til «Nyheter fra media»