Betaler for bussturen med brukt plast

Svar
Brukeravatar
tdr
Sted: Norge
Kontakt:

Innbyggerne i Surabaya, den nest største byen i Indonesia, kan nå betale for bussturen ved å bytte inn brukt plast. Dette må kunne sies å være en nytenkende måte å samle inn plastsøppel på.

Plasten leveres på tilpassede busstopp og resirkuleringsstasjoner rundt i byen.

Indonesia produserer 187,2 millioner tonn forurensning av plast som går i havet, nummer to etter Kina.

In Indonesia, commuters pay for the bus with plastic waste
RESIDENTS of Indonesia’s second largest city Surabaya can now pay for the bus in a novel way – by trading in used plastic.

The city’s mayor Tri “Risma” Rismaharini last month announced the roll out of the new Suroboyo Bus, comfortable, air-conditioned buses which are, importantly, accessible for disabled, elderly and pregnant passengers.

While the buses might be shiny and new, passengers are invited to pay for their rides not just with money, but with plastic they turn in at designated bus stops and recycling stations around the city.

“Passengers can travel around Surabaya for two hours for free,” Risma said as quoted by Indonesia’s Antara News agency. The government seeks to reduce private vehicles – which currently consist of 75 percent of traffic on the roads – to 50/50 with public transportation.

Indonesia produces 187.2 million tonnes of plastic waste each year, making it the second biggest marine polluter in the world behind only China.
Grunnlegger og eier av nettstedet dere nå er inne på.
Hvis noen har spørsmål eller forslag så send meg gjerne en PM.
Kolami

Og hva gjør Thailand? :lol: Later som ingenting..thai style..alt er fryd..
Svar

Gå tilbake til «Transport, hotell, severdigheter og shopping»