Unge kinesere: 80% økning på reiser

Svar
Brukeravatar
tdr
Sted: Norge
Kontakt:

Følgende er utdrag fra en artikkel.  Read Full Article
Hotels.com gjennomfører jevnlig grundige undersøkelser om hvordan turismen med reisende fra Kina utvikler seg. De har nå utgitt den syvende utgaven av Hotels.com™ Chinese International Travel Monitor (CITM).
Rapporten viser hvilken påvirkning turister fra Kina sitt fastland har på det globale markedet. Funnene er basert på internasjonale reiser fra Kina med en kombinasjon av data fra Hotels.com og annen forskning.
Ipsos, en verdensleder innen markedsundersøkelser har utformet rapporten. De intervjuet 3047 kinesere i alderen 18-58 år i løpet av mai 2018. De som ble intervjuet hadde alle vært utenlands i løpet av siste 12 måneder.
Reisende ble spurt om deres forbruk, reisepreferanser, bestillingsmetoder, valg ...
Brukeravatar
riflefish
Sted: ved havet

Passer kansje i denne tråden

Chinesere går på skole i thailand

China Education (Sunday, August 19, 61) offers information and news about the current movement of Chinese parents with wealth. I wish to send my children to international schools. It is also reluctant to pay expensive tuition fees in China. Many people turn to international schools in Thailand instead of the current, this has caused the local real estate market in Thailand. The issues are as follows.

1. Education of children and investment channels of parents. It is an important factor in the decision of the Chinese parent. Especially the expensive tuition fees of local Chinese schools. Including teaching and learning systems in public schools. Chinese parents look to Thailand. International schools have been selected. Looking to invest in Thailand. It has become the target of new Chinese investment. In addition to Thailand, the US, Canada and Australia, they also have the advantage of being closer to the geographical location and lower costs.
      1.1 Mrs. Becky hopes mother with 10-year-old daughter and 6-year-old son sent his children to international school in Chiang Mai. The tuition fee in one year is less than 60,000 yuan or over three hundred thousand baht, accounting for one-fourth of the tuition fees of bilingual schools in Beijing. The cost is 240,000 yuan per year or about 1.2 million.
      1.2 According to International Schools Database, the tuition fees for international schools in Shanghai are US $ 2,744 per month, or more than US $ 91,500, which is the most expensive in the world.

2. Real estate price factors. By the information of the site. Real Estate International Juwai.com listed the amount of inquiries about Thai real estate in the first half of this year. There are a lot of inquiries throughout the year 2017, where Thailand has become the number one destination for Chinese buyers. Moving up from the third position of the previous year.
      2.1 Cris Deng, businessman from Nanjing City, Nanjing, eastern China Which often fly between China and the United States. Buy a 35 sq.m. apartment located in the heart of Bangkok at a price of 1.3 million yuan or over 6 million baht, which is considering investing in Thailand. And plans to move daughters to school in elementary school in Thailand. Since they can rent a house in Bangkok cost 5,000-6,000 yuan per month, while a house in Nanjing, 100 square meters, worth up to 5.6 million yuan.
      2.2 Jennifer Wu, 25, from Chongqing City Investment in Bangkok. With annual returns nearly 10 percent, it became a magnet for buyers to buy 28-square-meter apartments worth 566,000 yuan, trading through Uoolo, an app that helps Chinese people buy properties. Wu also heard that universities in Thailand good quality may decide to send their children. Come study in the future.

Briefly, China's Directorate-General for Development and Reform (NDRC) China's economic reform over the past 40 years has made China the second-largest economic power in the world. A group of wealthy people. In the population of 1.4 billion people, more than 400 million people are middle income. It was classified into the middle class. And this number is growing. The study is a co-factor that drives Chinese investors to invest in overseas real estate. We are worried that China's wealth will shrink from various factors. Especially from the devaluation of the yuan. And high inflation, etc., makes Thailand, which has the advantage of the geographical location closer and cheaper. It has become a new investment destination of the Chinese. Following the old investment targets of the US, Canada and Australia. The rapid expansion of the Chinese community in Bangkok, such as Pracharat Bumpen, Huay Kwang, is becoming a new "Chinatown" in Bangkok.

Processed by:
Colonel Chaiyate Tantikul
KU.40

(From the website. https://www.gmlive.com/chinese-buy-thai ... cation-fee and website https://mgronline.com/china/detail/9610000082178 As well as the site. https://www.posttoday.com/social/local/449346 and http://www.realist.co.th/blog/the-new-china-town/ website as well as the website. http://www.bangkokbiznews.com/news/detail/707366)
Det perfekte liv er å ikke jakte på det perfekte liv. :roll:
Svar

Gå tilbake til «Generelt»