Voldtektskultur i skolen

Svar
Brukeravatar
tdr
Sted: Norge
Kontakt:

En skremmende artikkel som tar for seg sider av skoleverket som virkelig kan sjokkere. I tillegg til at det blant kolleger forsvares organisert misbruk av barn så inneholder artikkelen interessant informasjon om store mangler i utdanningen i Thailand.

Mye av det man leser kan nok være med på å gi en bedre forståelse av landet og hvorfor vi i lang tid fremover fortsatt vil se store forskjeller på hvilke muligheter folk har.

Selv har jeg ved flere anledninger diskutert ulike emner med thai venner og alle er samstemte om en ting; skal Thailand utvikles i en mer positiv og reell demokratisk retning så trenges reformer og store forbedringer innen utdanning. Denne artikkelen viser det er en lang vei å gå!

When education supports rape culture
School rapes in Thailand happen so frequently they no longer shock. But not this one. Not when underage schoolgirls were repeatedly gang-raped by their teachers. Not when other teachers callously defended the rapists and paedophiles as "good teachers and family men", dismissing the heinous crime as consensual sex and blaming the victims as "bad girls".

Here are some of their posts on social media: "People make mistakes. As their friends in the same teaching profession, we want to ask those who call them rapists if they know the girls were willing partners.

"These teachers are just men. They have sexual desires. If you are afraid of rape, teach your children at home. Don't send your kids to school.
For starters, the ultranationalistic textbook history brainwashes generation after generation of students to believe that the country belongs only to the Thai race.

This is false. In fact, what is now Thailand has long been a crossroads of cultures and home of different ethnicities before the Thai-speaking people from southern China migrated into the peninsular.

The adverse impacts of the false superiority of "Thainess" imposed by Bangkok are manifold.

Not only are local cultural identities bulldozed, but political centralisation based on authoritarianism also enables the central Thai government to destroy the environment and sources of livelihood nationwide with no regards of their way of life.
Grunnlegger og eier av nettstedet dere nå er inne på.
Hvis noen har spørsmål eller forslag så send meg gjerne en PM.
Brukeravatar
riflefish
Sted: ved havet

tdr skrev: 18 mai 2020, 10:20 En skremmende artikkel som tar for seg sider av skoleverket som virkelig kan sjokkere. I tillegg til at det blant kolleger forsvares organisert misbruk av barn så inneholder artikkelen interessant informasjon om store mangler i utdanningen i Thailand.

Mye av det man leser kan nok være med på å gi en bedre forståelse av landet og hvorfor vi i lang tid fremover fortsatt vil se store forskjeller på hvilke muligheter folk har.

Selv har jeg ved flere anledninger diskutert ulike emner med thai venner og alle er samstemte om en ting; skal Thailand utvikles i en mer positiv og reell demokratisk retning så trenges reformer og store forbedringer innen utdanning. Denne artikkelen viser det er en lang vei å gå!

When education supports rape culture
for jævlig!
hvor utbredt dette er veit vel ingen!,
men jeg harvdiskutert dette med og « bange» opp barn og det erivertfall utbredt
både hjemme og på skolen!
de banker ( gir barn juling) ,
jeg har sett dette, jeg har reagert!
vel det er grader av vold!
men vi har nok kommet langt lenger i norge
en i store deler av verden,
men voltekt,,
dæven , det skjer vis i klostre også,
på klosterskoler,( munker)
uten at jeg kan dokumentere det,!
som i katoske menighter
Det perfekte liv er å ikke jakte på det perfekte liv. :roll:
Brukeravatar
tdr
Sted: Norge
Kontakt:

Anbefaler lese kommentarene under artikkelen også. Mange gode kommentarer.

Et kort utvalg:

Education needs serious reform. Thailand should look towards countries like Singapore. Less time teachers dress up like generals with medal bars pinned to their chest,less time marching and saluting,less time learning what, more time learning how and why, inspiring young minds to think critically and how to search for knowledge...of course first the teachers need these skills. I want Thailand to thrive and decent education is how. Kids in rural villages really suffer from poor quality education. Stop treating schools like the military.
If only Thailand had a new clean-cut political party with well educated, politically progressive leaders, that captured the hearts and minds of around 6 million new first-time voters. A party full of new first-time MPs, devoid of the old style Godfather political dynasties that have ruled for decades. That had students protesting up and down the country against the blatantly politically motivated court decisions to dissolve their party and ban their leaders for 10 years. Take onboard everything that Sanitsuda despises, and fix the education system, instead of harking back to Yingluck's failures. If only Thailand had a party like that.
This explains a lot about how the Thai "middle classes" briefly embraced the 1997 People's Charter with it's widely praised democratic values, to now changing sides and voting in a pro-authoritarian, quasi Military Govt with their repressive hand written Constitution (with a lot of help from their crooked EC, NACC and CC bodies). Thai education as Sanitsuda rightly points out, is not designed to educate Thai school kids, it is designed to indoctrinate them.
The problem is that the abuse of power and sexism is not limited to the Ministry of Education, but is rife in ALL aspects of Thai officialdom and indeed, Thai life in general. Thailand needs a cultural overhaul and an awaking. But this will never happen as long as the likes of Prayut continue to be allowed to seize power when ever they want without repercussions.
Grunnlegger og eier av nettstedet dere nå er inne på.
Hvis noen har spørsmål eller forslag så send meg gjerne en PM.
Svar

Gå tilbake til «Historie, politikk og samfunn»